top of page

台灣玩具博物館 群組

公開·15 位會員

Jablonec vs. Karviná live streaming 16 December 2023 Soccer


1 day ago — FK Jablonec vs MFK Karvina 2023-12-16 live stream, tips, odds and H2H stats. Click here for all our free betting tips and predictions.


The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 64% chance of a home win, and a 15% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 21%. Previous results The head-to-head record for FK Jablonec vs MFK Karvina is worth a look. FK Jablonec have won 3 meetings with MFK Karvina, while MFK Karvina have won 0. There have been 2 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for FK Jablonec vs MFK Karvina from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between FK Jablonec and MFK Karvina? At the moment there are 3 tips in the 1X2 market, with 3 tips backing FK Jablonec, 0 tips backing MFK Karvina and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 64% against the FK Jablonec finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 15% against MFK Karvina winning. 73 3. 64 4. 55 16. 2023 Czech Cup Dynamo Ceske Bud. 1 - 2 2. 39 3. 28 2. 60 11. 2023 Zlin 1 - 1 3. 01 3. 26 2. 33 04. 2023 Sigma Olomouc 2. 30 3. 30 2. 91 28. 10. 2023 Banik Ostrava 0 - 1 1. 58 4. 06 5. 18 22. 2023 Bohemians 1905 Prague 2. 26 3. 48 2. 99 08. 2023 Viktoria Plzen 1. 30 5. 51 8. 56 30. 09. FK Jablonec vs MFK Karvina Live FK Jablonec vs MFK Karvina live score and live streaming on December 16th, 2023 at 14:00 UTC time for Football Czech Republic First League. Jablonec vs Karvina Live Stream & Results today 16/12/2023 14:00 FootballJablonec vs Karvina live streamingOn 16 December 2023 there will be a duel of Jablonec vs Karvina. The live broadcast of the match is scheduled for 14:00. It is most reasonable to watch the confrontation of the presented squads live, and our portal is ready to provide you with such an opportunity. High-quality broadcast is available to you absolutely for free. You just need to go through a quick online registration, which will allow you to plunge into the world of fascinating confrontation. Enjoy watching! Based on the data of the teams' performances in previous games, we've come up with a prediction for the Jablonec vs Karvina match on. FK Baumit Jablonec vs. MFK Karvina - Czech Liga Full coverage of FK Baumit Jablonec vs MFK Karvina game on Saturday 16th of December at 14:00 including match guide, data analysis, probability analysis, ... Jablonec vs Karvina Live Score and Live Stream Live Streaming. You can watch Jablonec vs Karvina live stream here on ScoreBat when an official broadcast is available. We will provide only official live ... Match and Teams Details Home team is from Jablonec nad Nisou, away team is from Karvina. Distance between them is 258. 2 km. Match will take place on stadium Chance Arena, which has capacity 6 280 seats. Dimension of the field is 105 x 68 m. Pictures from Google maps stadium Chance Arena. Match will start in 15:00 local time. Jablonec - Last Matches Date Tournament Home Team Score Away Team 1 X 2 09. 2023 1. Liga Sparta Prague 3 - 0 1. 17 6. 88 12. 80 06. 2023 3 - 2 Teplice 1. 70 3. 56 5. 00 26. 11. 2023 2 - 1 FK Pardubice 1. FK Jablonec vs MFK Karvina Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-16Match Details Who: FK Jablonec vs MFK Karvina Competition: 1. Liga When: 2023-12-16, 16:00 Venue: Chance Arena FK Jablonec will host MFK Karvina at Chance Arena on 2023-12-16 at 16:00 in an interesting encounter in 1. Liga. FK Jablonec, currently sitting at 12 will be looking for important home win. MFK Karvina, on the other hand, sits in 13 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. You may have a better understanding of the present situation by analyzing the most essential facts. As a result, don't ignore any relevant information. Compare the odds offered by different bookies to get the best odds for this event. To provide the most accurate predictions on Jablonec vs Karvina, we use complex algorithms that take into account statistics and head to head history. We also suggest that you closely study the Jablonec vs Karvina H2H match statistics. Baumit Jablonec U21 vs MFK Karvina U21 Baumit Jablonec U21 vs MFK Karvina U21 ❱ 06.05.2019 ❱ Football ❱ U21 League ✔️Free Betting Tips & Predictions ⚡ Livescore & Streams Best Betting Odds ... Soccer, Czech Republic: Karvina live scores, results, fixtures Karvina scores service is real-time, updating live. Upcoming matches: 16.12. Jablonec vs MFK Karvina, 13.01. video or an article is presented to you). View ...


關於

歡迎光臨群組!您可以和其他會員連線,取得更新並分享影片。
bottom of page