top of page

台灣玩具博物館 群組

公開·28 位會員

[LIVESTREAM TV===] FeralpiSalò vs Cremonese live free 16 December 2023


Cosenza vs FeralpiSalò - November 4, 2023 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV.


Feralpisalo vs Cremonese Live Stream & Results today 16/12/2023 13:00 FootballFeralpisalo vs Cremonese live streamingOn 16 December 2023 sports fans will join the screens to watch the most interesting duel of Feralpisalo vs Cremonese for free. The live broadcast is scheduled for 13:00. Serie B has pleased us again, and we, in turn, recommend that you follow the game live. Having compared all the statistical indicators of the teams, we have prepared for you a predictions for the game of Feralpisalo vs Cremonese on 16 December 2023. We try to study every sporting event in full because this is the only way to minimize all risks when choosing the final option. A detailed analysis of the performances of the teams and all the necessary recommendations for betting on the game is waiting for you inside the tips. FeralpiSalò - Cremonese tips, predictions and statisticsFeralpiSalò and Cremonese will face each other on 12/16/2023 at 1:00 PM at Stadio Leonardo Garilli stadium, Piacenza, Italy. The match is part of Serie B. The referee for the match is Marco Monaldi. The probability of winning for FeralpiSalò is 22%. The probability of a draw between FeralpiSalò and Cremonese is 25%. FeralpiSalò vs Cremonese Stats, Predictions & H2H In an intriguing mid-season clash at the Stadio Lino Turina, FeralpiSalò faces a stern test against a formidable Cremonese outfit. FeralpiSalò, with haul- ... Prediction FeralpiSalò vs Cremonese: 16/12/2023 - Italy FeralpiSalò vs Cremonese Betting Tips: 16/12/2023 - Matchday 17 - Italy Serie B. 16th of December at 13:00 we have yet another match of the Italy Serie B. The probability of winning for Cremonese is 53% The probability of both teams scoring is 47%, while the probability of at least one team not scoring is 53% The probability of there being over 2. 5 total goals is 45%, while the probability of there being under 2. 5 goals is 55% In the last match on 12/09/2023, FeralpiSalò lost to Ternana with a score of 2-1 In the last match on 12/09/2023, Cremonese defeated Venezia with a score of 1-0 In the last head-to-head on 02/14/2016, FeralpiSalò defeated Cremonese at home with a score of 4-2 In the last 5 head-to-head matches, FeralpiSalò has won 3 times, Cremonese has won 2 times, and they have drawn 0 times. FeralpiSalò has scored an average of 1. 6 goals per match, while Cremonese has scored an average of 1. 4 goals per match. FeralpiSalò is currently in the 20th position in the Serie B league, while Cremonese is in the 5th position. In this season of Serie B, FeralpiSalò has won 1 times, lost 11 times, and drawn 4 times. FeralpiSalò has scored an average of 0. 69 goals per match and conceded 1. 94 goals. In this season of Serie B, Cremonese has won 8 times, lost 3 times, and drawn 5 times. US Cremonese - Club profile1 Jan 5, 1997 (26)€400k 22 Feb 22, 2002 (21)€300k 21 Jun 25, 2000 (23)€200k 44 May 29, 1998 (25)€1. 50m 5 Jan 6, 1997 (26)€1. 40m 15 Mar 17, 1993 (30)€800k 26 Nov 9, 2000 (23)€800k 13 Jun 8, 1990 (33)€400k 3 Dec 7, 1998 (25)€2. 70m 33 Feb 19, 2000 (23)€1. 70m 31 Jun 15, 2003 (20)€125k 17 Jul 30, 1997 (26)€2. 00m 18 Feb 2, 1997 (26)€1. 30m 6 May 15, 1997 (26)€3. 20m 19 Dec 27, 1989 (33)€700k 27 Jun 16, 2001 (22)€200k 32 Jan 7, 2000 (23)€3. 00m 8 Nov 8, 1999 (24)€2. 80m 37 Jul 25, 1992 (31)€1. 30m 91 Jan 11, 1991 (32)€900k 14 Mar 5, 1996 (27)€500k 20 Feb 22, 1989 (34)€1. 50m 10 Dec 29, 1992 (30)€800k 98 Jul 19, 1998 (25)€1. 80m 7 Feb 18, 2002 (21)€600k 11 Jan 19, 2003 (20)€4. 20m 77 Aug 29, 1997 (26)€3. 20m 90 Nov 10, 1988 (35)€1. Cremonese Overview Cremonese Overview · Serie A top scorers 2023-24: Capocannoniere race · Serie A top scorers 2022-23: Golden Boot race · Juventus vs Cremonese: Stream, TV channels ...


關於

歡迎光臨群組!您可以和其他會員連線,取得更新並分享影片。

會員

bottom of page